What issues are you most passionate about? Learn more by gathering information about the things that interest you. By informing yourself you will be more prepared to tackle the challenges that lie ahead.
Lead & Get Others Involved
Being a good leader is about building on the skills you have and knowing how to leverage the strengths of others. Write down the skills that you and your team members have and see how each member of your team can use their strengths to lead in different way Remember that good leadership includes good teamwork!
It can also be helpful to get publicity and let people know about your project! Word of mouth is one of the strongest marketing tools. Be enthusiastic! Let others know how and why they should get involved! Networking can give you ideas, access to knowledge and experience, and help in gaining support for your project. Create a map of your networks and track your contacts.
You could start by ……
1) Registering yourself at the Registration page
2) Once registered, you could choose the projects you would like to get involved with
3) Like us on Facebook and follow us on twitter
4) Join our discussion forum
5) Join as an intern through our internship program.